To get your 1098-T from San Jacinto College, you can access it through your student account online or request a paper copy by mail.
If you need details
To receive your 1098-T form from San Jacinto College, there are two options available – through your student account online or by requesting a paper copy to be mailed to you. Here’s how to access your form online:
- Go to the San Jacinto College website and click on the “My SanJac” portal.
- Enter your username and password to access your account.
- Look for the “Student” tab and select “Tax Information” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “1098-T Tuition Statement” and select the tax year for which you need the form.
- You can now view, download, or print your 1098-T form.
If you prefer to receive a paper copy of your form, you can contact the San Jacinto College Business Office by phone or by email. Keep in mind that paper copies may take longer to receive and come at an additional cost.
It’s worth noting that the 1098-T form reports the amount of tuition and fees paid to the college during the tax year, which may be used for tax credits or deductions. It’s important to keep this form for your records and consult with a tax professional about how to best utilize it.
As the famous financial author Dave Ramsey once said, “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” So, when tax season rolls around, make sure you know where your money went by accessing your 1098-T form from San Jacinto College.
Here’s a helpful table summarizing the steps to access your 1098-T form online:
|1.||Log in to the “My SanJac” portal on San Jacinto College’s website|
|2.||Navigate to the “Student” tab and select “Tax Information”|
|3.||Click on “1098-T Tuition Statement”|
|4.||Select the tax year for which you need the form|
|5.||View, download, or print your 1098-T form|
Here are some more answers to your question
login under the “Students” tab. Select the Student Account Summary, Tax Notification (1098-T), then enter the year. All tax statements will be available on or before January 31. To receive a copy of 1098-T via mail, e-mail email@example.com with your student ID and name.
How will I receive my 1098-T form?
- Tax statements will only be accessible online through your S.O.S login http://www.sanjac.edu/soslogin under the “My Information” tab select the 1098-T Form and enter the year.
- All tax statements will be available on or before January 31.
- To receive a mailed copy of your 1098-T e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your student ID and name. (Please do not include your SSN)
Video answer to “How do I get my 1098 T from San Jacinto College?”
This video provides a step-by-step process on how to apply to San Jacinto College. The first step involves creating an account on ApplyTexas.org, selecting San Jacinto Community College, and choosing the desired semester and major. Other information, such as high school data, personal information, and campus preference, will need to be provided. There is no fee to apply, and after clicking “submit application now,” two confirmation emails will be sent, one from Apply Texas and another from San Jacinto College, which will include the unique student ID known as the “g number.”